T & C's
- Who is allowed to book your service, is there an age limit?
Anyone over the age of 18 is permitted to book a treatment, if you are aged between of 10 and 17 and wish to book a treatment you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and all bookings must be made in the child's name and the consultation form must be completed online.
- How you expect payment to be performed
The preferred Payment can be made online during the booking process, no money will be taken until after the treatment. but if you would prefer to pay after the treatment, you can pay by cash or via a card reader (contactless, Apple pay and Google pay also available) or you can also pay via the Paypal app using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also pay via this link https://www.paypal.me/massageangel10
- What can the client expect from your service?
During the first treatment, a consultation form must be completed. Physical testing may be conducted prior to treatment. Extra time is accounted for the consultation, so you will receive booked time as a treatment/massage.
- Where are you based?
Treatments will take place in my treatment room at 1 Edwin Villas, Goudhurst Road, The Parish Council Clerk has kindly agreed for you to park in the car park next to my property. Please ring the bell on the side gate and I will meet you.
- Are clients expected to show up earlier than planned service time?
Please arrive at the time you have booked, as no waiting room is available but I do allow additional time after each treatment to ensure you are not kept waiting.
Membership Terms & Conditions
- Option 2 payments are set up as an automated payment via GoCardless direct debit.
- The monthly subscription is for you and members of your immediate family. One payment of £5.50 per month will allow you and family members to have treatments at discounted rates.
- You are not tied to the membership, you can cancel at any time, all that I ask is that you notify me at least 5 days before you cancel your subscription. You will still be able to have discounted treatments until the end of the last paid month.
- To book your appointment just select 'Member Treatment'.
- If for any reason you are unable to make your appointment, please give me at least 48 hours notice to give me a chance to try and fill your space.
- Other discounts offered cannot be applied to these treatments.
- Gift vouchers can be used when paying for discounted treatments. Gift vouchers cannot be used to pay the monthly subscription
- If you are already a member of Option 1 with another Distributer you will be unable to change. If you wish to enjoy my discounted membership offer you would need to set up Option 2.
- If you have already signed up to Option 1 with me in the past you and you are still a member of the Club then you are automatically a member and you can enjoy your discounted treatments.
- If you have selected Option 1 for your membership, I will receive a monthly commission from the Club which will cover the cost of your subscription.
- If you currently have the Option 2 membership you are very welcome to switch to the Option 1 membership.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend your appointment you can cancel your appointment via the original confirmation email or you can text. - No charge will apply.
- if you fail to attend a booked treatment, I will contact you and let you know you have missed your appointment. You may be asked to pay a £20 'no show' fee. An invoice will be emailed to you. If payment is not made, any future treatment will be cancelled until payment is made.
- It would great if you were able to reschedule your appointment rather than cancel.
£5 off offers
- If you are having a treatment with me for the first time, you are entitled to have £5 off your first treatment. Please book via 1st appointment, when you book online. These appointments have been created to ensure I spend extra time you to complete a consultation form and to complete additional testing, so I can fully understand the reason for your appointment.
I am a Utility Warehouse Authorised Distributor. I chose to become a distributor because I need to have another business generate an income during the school holidays or when I need to take time off. I did not want to sell additional products to my clients. I chose to be a distributor because I can help my clients to save money. I switched our services back in 2014, I also had free LED light bulbs installed throughout my house and a free Smart Meter installed. I would highly recommend this company. See for yourself, quotes can be done online and it's very easy to switch.
Within my website, I may advertise, products or advertisements via Amazon, I am an Amazon Affiliate, this just means that if you purchase anything via the Amazon links, I will receive a very small percentage of the cost of your purchase. Again this is to help me generate an income during the school holidays or when I need to take time off.