T & C's
- Who is allowed to book your service, is there an age limit?
Anyone over the age of 18 is permitted to book a treatment, if you are aged between of 10 and 17 and wish to book a treatment you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and all bookings must be made in the name of Junior within the 'Junior' section of the booking system.
- How you expect payment to be performed
Payment can be made online during the booking process, but if you would prefer to pay after the treatment, you can pay by cash or via a card reader or you can also pay via the Paypal app using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also pay via this link https://www.paypal.me/massageangel10
- What can the client expect from your service?
During the first treatment, a consultation form must be completed. Physical testing may be conducted prior to treatment. Extra time is accounted for the consultation, so you will receive booked time as a treatment/massage.
- Where are you based?
Treatments will take place in my treatment Room at 1 Edwin Villas, Goudhurst Road, The Parish Council Clerk has kindly agreed for you to park in the carpark next to my property. Please ring the bell on the side gate and I will meet you.
- Is client expected to show up earlier than planned service time?
Please arrive at the time you have booked, as no waiting room is available but I do allow additional time after each treatment to ensure you are not kept waiting.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend your appointment - 48 hours notice would be required. This will give an opportunity to see if I can find another client. If the appointment can't be rearranged and money has been paid, a full refund will be returned.
- If 48 hours notice is not given I may have to charge a £20 cancellation fee. If you have already paid for the treatment, your payment can be refunded with a deduction of £20.
- It would great if you were able to reschedule your appointment rather than cancel.
£5 off offers
- If you are having a treatment with me for the first time, you are entitled to have £5 off your first treatment. Please book via 1st appointment, when you book online. These appointments have been created to ensure I spend extra time you to complete a consultation form and to complete additional testing, so I can fully understand the reason for your appointment.
- Refer a friend - £5 Off - If I have contacted you notifying you a friend or family member has had a treatment with me, you are entitled to £5 off your next treatment. You can book online via the £5 off treatments. (please do not book here if it is your 1st treatment)
- Facebook Review - If you have written a review on my facebook page, you will be entitled to have £5 off your next treatment. You can book online via the £5 off treatments.
- Facebook Share - If you have been so kind to share my facebook page, you are also entitled to book £5 off your next treatment. You can book online via the £5 off treatments
- Only one £5 off entitlement can only be used per treatment. But there is no limit on the number of times you can refer, review, share. My business really relies on 'word of mouth referrals', I have found it the best way of advertising.
Prepaid vouchers are available to buy online, 6 x 30 or 6x 45 minutes treatments are available to buy online. These treatments can also be bought as a gift.
- Prepaid vouchers give you £5 off each treatment
- Prepaid vouchers are only valid for 1 person and must not be shared
- Prepaid vouchers must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- Cancellation policy still applies if you are unable to give me notice 48 hours before the treatment. The prepaid cost of 1 treatment will be lost.
Every client I treat has an account, prepaid treatments will be credited to your account. Each time you have a treatment the credit will pay for each treatment. Each treatment will also be counted and agreed on the consultation notes
If you are buying prepaid vouchers as a gift - A paper prepaid voucher can be sent to you so it can be presented to the recipient.
- £5 and £10 Gift Vouchers are available to buy online.
- No change can be given
I am a Utility Warehouse Authorised Distributor. I chose to become a distributor because I need to have another business generate an income during the school holidays or when I need to take time off. I did not want to sell additional products to my clients. I chose to be a distributor because I can help my clients to save money. I switched our services back in 2014, I also had free LED light bulbs installed throughout my house and a free Smart Meter installed. I would highly recommend this company. See for yourself, quotes can be done online and its very easy to switch.
Within my website, I may advertise, products or advertisements via Amazon, I am an Amazon Affiliate, this just means that if you purchase anything via the Amazon links, I will receive a very small percentage of the cost of your purchase. Again this is to help me generate an income during the school holidays or when I need to take time off.